About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Jugaad Technique.

                          One of the most famous technique of India is what we Indians call JUGAAD.It is very powerful,100% accurate technique,which most of the Indians apply in their daily life."JUGAAD" is a Hindi word. I don't know what is an English word for it. People from all walks of life,all castes,children,men, women.....you name it ,and I'm sure they  all use it. 
                         If the children are not getting admissions in school or colleges,they use "Jugaad" and they get admissions.People use "Jugaad" to get their work done fast. If you have "Jugaad" you can get a better job.If you have "Jugaad" you can avail those services of daily life, which normally could not be availed of by common people.
                        Even the Political parties also use "Jugaad" to get peoples vote. They use it to get support from other parties to build a Govt. 
                       Our country's Government is also based on "Jugaad".
                        Jugaad.........Jugaad.........Jugaad......... Everywhere , Everyone  is using it. Therefore it is the best technique.USE IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF..........

No comments:

Post a Comment