About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nicknames Of famous Bollywoood Actors

                                   Many of our Bollywood Stars have nicknames, given to them by their co-stars or by their family since childhood.   Some are funny and some of them are strange.                   


Aishwarya:-Aishu, Gullu, Ash
Amisha Patel:Angel
Aamir Khan:-AK
Abhishek Bachchan:- Abhi
 
Aftaab Shivdasani:- Faffy
Ajay Devgan:- VD

Akshay Kumar:-Akki, Raju  
Amitabh Bachchan:-Amit, Big B
Bipasha Basu:-Bonny
Celina Jaitley:- Chinky
Diya Mirza:-Pumpkin 
Govinda:-ChiChi
Gulshan Grover:- Gullu

Hrithik Roshan:-Duggu
Jackie Shroff:- Jaggu Dada, Jagga 
Jeetendra:- Jeetu
Kareena Kapoor:-BeBo
Karisma Kapoor:-LoLo
Manisha Koirala:- Manya, Manu
Mahima Chaudhary:- Rits

Malaika Arora:- Malla
Priyanka Chopra:-Sunshine , MiMi, Piggy Chops 
Raveena Tandon:-Ravs
Rakesh Roshan:-Guddu 
Randhir Kapoor:- Dabboo,
Rishi Kapoor:- Chintu
Rajiv Kapoor:- Chimpu
Sushmita Sen:-Sush, TiTu
Sunil Shetty:- Anna

Salman Khan:- Sallu, Bhai
Sanjay Dutt:- Sanju Baba
Shahid Kapoor:- 
Sasha
Shahrukh Khan :-SRK, Sharu,
Tabassum(Tabu):- Tabu
Vivek Oberoi:- Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment