About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Bye to Rainy Season.

                  Well, today is 1st October,which is the starting of winter season and time to say good bye to rainy season. This year it rained 59inches in my city,Jabalpur. It was good compared to last year,which was only 46.80inches.All the water tanks such as khandari tank, Pariat tank, etc and the Bargi Dam are full. Seeing the rain it is being expected that winter will be much cold this year. Nights are already getting cold day by day, although it is still hot during day.

No comments:

Post a Comment