About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Tribute to The Victims Of 26/11

  Today the whole nation is paying tribute to the victims of Mumbai terror attacks which happened on 26th November,2008.  This day will be remembered as the darkest day in the history of Mumbai. On this day Mumbai was attacked by 10 terrorists,from Pakistan, who killed more than 170 people at various places in Mumbai like The Taj Hotel, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, the Oberoi Trident,  Leopold Cafe,  Cama Hospital,  Nariman House, Metro Cinema etc.
                              Let us Pray and Pay our respects for those people who lost their lives in these terror attacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment