About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Life has taught me few things.


  • I came alone and I have to go alone.
  • Some people are with you only when they need you,not otherwise.
  • If you care for someone too much, you will be ultimately blamed. 
  • A simple lie of your close one can break you more than anything.
  • Its hard to weep alone when there is no shoulder for support.
  • No matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.
  • It takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
  • It's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.
  • We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
  • There are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.
  • No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
  • The people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon.
  • Whatever you give, eventually comes back to you.
  • Life can be changed in a matter of hours, by people who don't even know you.
  • I still have a lot to learn.........

No comments:

Post a Comment