About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HAPPY DIWALI


Happy Diwali

Hi All,
          Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous deepawali. May this year brings you lots and lots of happiness in life and fulfill all your dreams. 

          May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
          May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
          May the festival of lights brighten up, you and your near and dear ones lives.
          May this Diwali bring in you the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you had ever Wished for.
         May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
         May lights triumph over darkness.
         May peace transcend the earth.
         May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
         May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
        A warm Diwali wish for every happiness. May the warmth and splendor, that are a part of this auspicious occasion, fill your life with happiness and bright cheer, and bring to you joy and prosperity, for the whole year. 

      May the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, deity of love, wealth and fortune, bestow you with opulence and prosperity. May you have sparkling Diwali. 

No comments:

Post a Comment