About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

DETECT THE HIDDEN CAMERA IN TRIAL ROOM

                    HOW TO DETECT THE HIDDEN CAMERA IN TRIAL ROOMS OF CLOTH STORES AND SUCH OTHER PLACES? 
                    IN FRONT OF THE TRIAL ROOM, TRY TO MAKE A CALL WITH YOUR MOBILE & MAKE SURE THAT MOBILE CAN MAKE CALLS. ONCE ITS DONE, GET INTO THE TRIAL ROOM AND TRY TO MAKE A CALL FROM INSIDE. IF YOU CAN'T MAKE A CALL, THERE IS A HIDDEN CAMERA, DUE TO INTERFERENCE OF FIBRE OPTIC DURING SIGNAL TRANSFER. JUST GET OFF THE SHOW ROOM IN THAT CASE. 
                     PLEASE FOR our GOOD, educate YOUR FRIENDS and TO THE PUBLIC, ABOUT THIS ISSUE ,TO PREVENT OUR INNOCENT SISTERS AND LADIES FROM THE HIDDEN CAMERA....

No comments:

Post a Comment