About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mistakes and Mistakes

                     Recently I received an e-mail from a friend. I found it very funny and it made me smile. Here is the e-mail I am sharing with all of you.


If a barber makes a mistake,
Its a new style.


If a driver makes a mistake,
It is a New Path. 


If an engineer makes a mistake,
It is a new venture.


If parents makes a mistake, 
It is a new generation.


If a politician makes a mistake,
It is a New Law.


If a scientist makes a mistake,
It is a New Invention.


If a tailor makes a mistake,
It is a New Fashion.


If a teacher makes a mistake,
It is a new theory.


If our boss makes a mistake,
It is a New Idea.


If an employee makes a mistake, 
It is a Mistake Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment