About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bhedaghat-The Water Falls (Dhuandhar)

                                          The Narmada, making its way through the Marble Rocks narrows down and then plunges in a waterfall known as Dhuandhar or the smoke casade. So powerful is the plunge that its roar is heard from a far distance. The falls and the breaking of the volume of water at the crest present an awesome spectacle of Nature's power unleashed.






 The Marble Rocks at Bhedaghat rise to a hundred feet on either side of the Narmada. 

















1 comment:

  1. The Dhuandhar Waterfalls is an major tourist attraction.It has a really great view. I really enjoyed it there. Check out other places to visit in Jabalpur.

    ReplyDelete