About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Take Everything Positively

                              A baby mosquito came back after its first flight.
                              Dad asked:- “how did you feel ?”
                              It replied:- “Dad it was wonderful. everyone was clapping for me”.
                             This should be our attitude towards life. We should take everything positively  in life. Everyone faces problems in his daily life. When problems are big and your strength is no longer enough to carry them. Just don't give up. 
                              Don't think about what you haven't got. Think about what you have  and how to use it. One of the important aspect of life is to always remain happy and look towards the bright side of your life. This gives you strength to keep on going on your road to success. Find reasons to smile more often and then you will see that life will smile at you.
                              Believe in yourself and your abilities. Each person in this world has something unique within himself. Discover it and use it and then you'll see that people will follow your footsteps and will also respect you.
                             Try to help others. This simple act of helping others will fill you with joy. Try to thank people for even the smallest thing they do. For example, try to thank a sweeper for his work. Tell him that he is doing such a great work, which other people would normally hate to do And see the result yourself.
                                Allow yourself to laugh and find humour in the simplest of things. The simplest things in life give us the most pleasure.                              

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I think this information is helpful for everyone. I found many camera ip documents.I hope it is useful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete