About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

               New Year 2011 begins, let us pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends.God bless you all through out the new Year.
               Fill your life with Happiness & Bright Cheers.
               Let us leave behind the GRUDGES, SADNESS,PAIN,FEAR and REGRETS.
              May each day of the coming year be vibrant and new, bringing along many reasons for celebrations.
               Now is the time to make your regular annual good resolutions.
               Let us all celebrate this memorable moment because each moment in a day has its own value.
               Wishing all my Friends,Elders, Young,Old and everyone, a very very Warm and Prosperous NEW YEAR 2011.   

No comments:

Post a Comment