About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In Search Of New Ideas

                            One of the most famous Brands says,"An Idea can change your life"
                           Our minds are like bank accounts which keeps depositing good ideas, positive thoughts and pleasant experiences. Our minds are thought-factories and can produce either positive or negative thoughts. Ideas are our raw materials to develop and grow.
                           All the famous business concerns today have a panel of experts whose main work is to generate new ideas and promote their products. They do this to survive in todays growing world of competition. We daily face new challenges in life and these challenges can be confronted by creating awareness among ourselves. 

                            We should be  always creative because creativity leads to the generation of new ideas. If new ideas are not created we would easily get bored. This will affect our progress and development. 
                           We often get bored in our daily life doing the same things again and again. Therefore we should think up new ideas to brighten our lives. This search of new ideas should be a never ending process, than only we can get success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment