About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Monday, October 4, 2010

This Is How They Make TEA.

                   I have always hated unauthorized vendors. Their is reason to it,because I have seen them making different items, mixing all sorts of duplicate things I don't know what.
                  This incident which I'm telling you happened a few months back, when I was on an official tour to Allahabad.Their is a small station near Allahabad named Iradatganj. Since I had some spare time, I along with my colleagues,just wandered to a tea-stall out of the station. As we were having tea, we saw two boys,about 15-16yrs old,making tea to sell on train.
                  They had put a large kettlee on a stove,filled with water. They added half a kg sugar to it. Then they took a mug and half filled it with water. One of the boy took out a small pouch from his pocket, opened it and added colour powder into the mug, mixed it well and poured it into the kettlee. This brought colour to the tea. Then one of them took out a white coloured  paste(chemical solution) from his pocket, and added it into the mug, half filled with water and then mixing it well poured it into the kettlee. This represented the milk but was not. Now the kettlee-full of tea was ready to be sold on train.
                  So this is how they made tea. They were selling poison in the form of tea. If you happened to go to Allahabad you could yourself see them selling tea. And they are not one or two, but dozens of them. So my advice to you is not to drink tea from an unauthorized vendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment