About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Always say I am an Indian.

                  An American visited India and went back to America where he met his Indian friend who asked him...
                   "How did you find my Country?"
                    The American said,"It is a great country with solid ancient history and immensely rich with natural resources."
                    The Indian friend then asked,"How did you find Indians?"
                   "Indians?"
                   "Who Indians? I didn't find or met a single Indian there in India."
                   "What nonsense? Who else could you meet in India then?"
                   The American said,"In Kashmir, I met a Kashmiri , In Punjab, a Punjabi. 
                   In Bihar, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala,
                   A Bihari, Marathi, Marwadi, Bengali, Tamil, Malayali.

                   Then I met, A Hindu, A Muslim, A Christian, A Jain, A Buddhist.

                   And many, many, many more But not a single Indian did I meet."
                  Now, think how serious this joke is...
                  The day would not be far off when indeed we would become a collection of nation states as some regional anti-national politicians want...
                 Fight back.... 
                 Always say I am an Indian.
                 Jai Hind.

No comments:

Post a Comment