About Me

My photo
JABALPUR, 18, India
The only thing I really wish to do with my life is to inspire someone. I want to touch someone’s life so much that they can genuinely say that if they have never met me then they wouldn’t be the person they are today. I want to save someone; save them from this cold, dark and lonely world. I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I only wish to make a change, even if it’s a small one. I just want to do more than exist.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It Happens Only In India

                                We Often go to a Temple or a Mosque or a Church or a Gurudwara  to worship. But have you ever seen a temple come at your doorsteps. I am sure you haven't even heard of it. 
                       Come I'll show you. Recently I went to Nagpur. There I saw a mobile temple. 
 As you can see this temple has been loaded on a trailer. The front portion is made up of motor-cycle. 
The man drives this mobile temple from door to door. 
                     Many people worship in this mobile temple. And after worshipping most of them give money as offerings. 
                       This mobile temple keeps on moving from door to door. 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment